Considering riding this year for the first time? Here’s a quick overview of everything you need to know to make your decision.
We welcome new riders like you! We’ve assembled some helpful website links in this blog post for new riders who want to learn more about the Bike Rally.
At the bottom of this blog post is the contact information for our Recruitment Team should you have any additional questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
The PHYSICAL CHALLENGE you’ve been looking for
- Learn about the 6-day ride from Toronto to Montreal (600KM) here, or the 1-day ride to Port Hope (100KM) here.
- Whether you want to take your cycling to the next level or want to try something new, you’ll be able to achieve your goals on either the 6-day ride of the 1-day ride (both are fully supported with crew).
- From start to finish, we have well-organized outdoor training rides from April to July to prepare for the event, along with seminars to learn everything you need to know to feel prepared. In the winter we have organized spinning classes.
Make a DIFFERENCE
- The Friends for Life Bike Rally is the sustaining fundraiser for Toronto PWA, in support of those living with HIV/AIDS.
- First Year Riders are required to raise a minimum of $1,750, while returning riders have a $2,500 fundraising minimum. All riders have 1:1 access to a fundraising coach and lots of other help.
An EXPERIENCE worth raving about
- Be yourself, have fun, and easily meet new friends of all ages!
- You’re not just a number – the Bike Rally is energetic, personable, and inclusive.
- Upon signing up you’ll be assigned your team leaders who will be in touch with further instructions and team information.
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Sign-up now.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com