Want a fun way to connect with fellow riders, new and returning? Get your training off to an early start? Registered Bike Rally Participants, join us for free spinning classes at the North York YMCA.
Every Sunday, 8:30 to 9:30 am, from now until Departure Day!
There are 30 bikes available, so you can Register for each class in person, 15 minutes before the start, and there will be lots of bikes available. (The Y requires this attendance list.)
A few notes:
- arrive 15-20 minutes ahead of the class and proceed to the Reception Desk downstairs (level B1)
- check inwith the Reception Desk (you will need to tell them that you are a Bike Rally participant there to attend Jack Coop’s class); you will be asked to present photo ID; then sign the signup sheet for the class at the Reception Desk, before you make your way to the locker rooms
- bring your own lock and towel – bags, coats and boots are not permitted in the fitness spaces
- once changed, walk past the same Reception Desk to get to the Cyclefit Room – it is only 30 feet away, on the way to the aerobic room
- spin bikes have two-sided pedals: toe cages on one side permit the use of any kind of athletic shoe or sneaker; SPD clips on the other side fit compatible cycling shoes, to give you the most efficient, powerful and safest ride