Say hello to our new Training & Wellness Sponsor, Lululemon!
A big shoutout to Cameron McLean for making this connection! If any Bike Rally participant has connections at a company you think would make a great sponsor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lululemon’s focus on wellness, community and an active lifestyle make them a great partner for the Friends for Life Bike Rally, and we’re excited to welcome them onboard! The company will be supporting our remaining training rides, providing a pre-Rally seminar, and running yoga sessions on the Rally itself.
The sponsorship is being supported by stores in Toronto, Kingston & Montreal, and includes:
- Supporting our “Fuel Stations” on training rides in July, including our BBQ lunches and water/electrolytes.
- Providing one Intention-Setting for Endurance Athletes Workshop free of charge to Bike Rally participants two weeks before the Rally at their Queen Street location.
- Running an evening yoga session as part of our Wellness programs at UAE Heritage Park camp site in Adolphustown (Day 2) on Monday July 30th at 4:45pm.
- Running an evening yoga session as part of our Wellness programs at Grenville Park campsite in Johnstown (Day 4) on Wednesday August 1st at 4:45pm.
- Participating in festivities in Kingston and Montreal.