Are you set for the evening activities at Camp?
If you’re worried you won’t have enough to do in the evenings at camp, think again. Here’s what you can expect:
- Evening 1 (Port Hope) – Arrival celebration of 1-Day Riders
- Evening 2 (Adolphustown) – Bike Rally’s Got Talent!
- Evening 3 (Kingston) – Enjoy the Kingston nightlife!
- Evening 4 (Johnstown) – Candlelight Celebration – a Bike Rally tradition when we commemorate those we’ve lost to HIV/AIDS and celebrate the advances we’ve made and continue to make in the fight against HIV/AIDS and the stigma associated with it.
- Evening 5 (Lancaster) – Night in Shadows: celebrate the year’s theme of the Bike Rally, It Takes a Village, with shadow play. It’s your change to work with your team to create a shadow display – a poster, a montage, a moving piece. Bike Rally will provide the display surfaces (sheets!) and primary lighting, you’ll provide the rest to create your shadowy work of art.
- Evening 6 (Montreal) – Arrival Party! Celebrate your arrival into Montreal at Club Unity Montreal (1171 Rue Sainte-Catherine E. from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m.
For more information about each day of the ride, check out the Day-by-Day breakdown here.